Tuesday 14 December 2010

Media ( Least favourite movies that came out this year)

Well it’s the end of the year and almost Christmas and around the Corner is 2011. New movies are already being developed to be shown next year and some movies are already been made.

I have to say that most of the movies that had been released this year weren’t too bad, but if I had to say something I would personally say that I’m not too fond about the following movies that had come this year.



·        First “Alpha and Omega” most children would love this movie and parents can be confident about exposing their kids to great messages of tolerance and friendship. The movie portray a lowly but fun-loving Omega wolf name Humphrey and played by (Justin Long of Drag Me To Hell and Live Free or Die Hard fame) and they are ruled by the powerful and noble Alpha wolves. If you’re a kid you would love this movie but if you’re in the right age, in my opinion I think you might end up being bored by watching this movie.  
·        Second “Due Date” I think this film is not as funny as people say. Its good but I think it can be better. I personally think that hang over was better and much funnier.

This year most of the movies that came out were good and there are not much bad ones!

Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment